Stay-Safe Loading Bay Gates
A unique and innovative patented design making it the
strongest and safest loading bay gate available today.
Direct from the UK’s No.1 Manufacturer of Loading Bay Gates
Stay-Safe Loading Bay Gates
We are the original designers and manufacturers of the widely acclaimed range of Stay-Safe loading bay gates (patent no GB2430968). The gates are available in various styles to suit your specific needs and can be powder coated in an array of different colours.
Since we first designed the gate their popularity has steadily grown year on year. They have been awarded several site safety awards and have been singled out as good working practice in health and safety publications. They are also approved by Aspire defence for use in M.O.D. contracts.
All our gates are manufactured ‘in house’ using the very best components by skilled tradesmen and are continuously assessed for quality at every step of fabrication. Once powder coated the gates are palletised ready for nationwide delivery.
Committed to raising safety standards using innovation and technology
Resilience is a valuable commodity in times of disruption because it is a foundation on which reliability and trust are built. In 2020 in particular we have all encountered the truth of this in many ways.
National Tube is celebrating its 42nd anniversary this year. The company which was founded almost half a century ago is to this day still committed to our Grandfather’s innovative spirit and drive.
Now in our third generation, we believe that the guarantee of the company’s resilience is in its power to innovate, and ambition to always provide the very best in service and quality.
Stay-Safe Loading Bay Gate Arms
Loading bay gate arms are supplied in pairs, manufactured in mild-steel and powder coated for high durability.
All loading bay gates can be erected with standard scaffold tubes, boards and brick guards or with our new Universal Gate Fronts to form front and rear barriers.
Stay-Safe Loading Bay Gate Fronts
INTRODUCING STAY-SAFE’S NEW UNIVERSAL HEAVY-DUTY GATE FRONT:
- Universal – fits all Stay-Safe loading bay gate arms
- Robust – 40x40mm box section frame with fully welded 10 gauge mesh
- Replacement Fittings & Parts – We can supply replacement parts to maximise the life span of each front should they get damaged
- Powder coated in your company colours
- Toe board kicker plates
Fully compliant with TG20:13 and BS EN 13374
Why stay-safe scaffold products?
- Original innovators of the ‘up and over’ loading bay gate concept
- Exclusive product design rights – Patent No. GB2430968
- Supplier to the leading hire and sales scaffold suppliers in the UK
- British manufacturer • Nationwide delivery
- Bespoke product customisation
- Powder coat products in your company colours
- 3rd generation – family run business
- Trading since 1980
Stay-Safe Scaffold Products
7 Westminster Road